Tech Mahindra walk-in for Java Developer
Company :Tech MahindraWebsite :www.techmahindra.comJob Role :Java DeveloperEligibility :Any GraduateExperience :2 – 5 YearsJob Location :BangaloreWalk-In Date :30 Dec 2017Walk-In Time :09:00 AM – 01:00 PM
Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, System Analysts and the Society to Rise™. We are a USD 2.7 billion company with 84,000 professionals across 49 countries, helping 540 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Our Consulting, Enterprise and Telecom solutions, platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to derive tangible business value. We are part of the USD 16.2 billion Mahindra Group that employs more than 155,000 people in over 100 countries. The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, information technology and vacation ownership.
– End to End Management of Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
– Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance.
– Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
– Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
– Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
– Prepare and produce releases of software components.
– Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Documents to Carry:
Online Technical Test.
ITC 7 (Steve Jobs Building), Plot No. 45 – 47,
KIADB Industrial Area, Phase – II,
Electronic City, Bengaluru 560100.