INTERN- IT- Web Application Developer
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Codes, tests, debug, implements, and documents moderately complex programs.
Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation.
Works with other department members to build programs to meet business needs.
Prepares detailed specifications from which programs are developed and coded. Ensures programs meet standard, technical specifications, and creates appropriate documentation in work assignments.
Gathers information from existing systems, analyzes program and time requirements.
Designs programs for projects or enhancements to existing programs.
Assists support and/or project personnel in resolving program issues.
Works with supervisor to resolve issues and validate programming requirements within their areas of responsibility.
Develops test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs.
Communicates effectively (both written and verbal) with excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
Assist and participate in project ideation – from concept to delivery on compelling user experiences that integrate Intel technology and business strategy.
- BASIC REQUIREMENTS:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Science or related area of study.
- Typically, students currently between their Junior and Senior years or between their 1st and 2nd years of graduate school will be considered for internships
- Coursework or skill in object-oriented programming.
- Coursework or skill in Java development.
- Database server development experience.
- Web application development experience OR hands-on website development experience.
- Experience integrating front-end templates with back-end functionality.
- Experience with front-end web development languages
- PREFERRED SKILLS:
|Start Date||Duration||Stipend||Posted On||Apply By|
|3/6 Months||3000/Month||Sep 2 ’17||30 Sep ’17|