Company :LiventusWebsite :www.liventus.comJob Role :Network AdministratorEligibility :Bachelor’s DegreeExperience :2 – 5 YearsJob Location :Bangalore
Liventus has come a long way since our start in 2002. Liventus began with just a few professionals handling internal technology solutions for ECS Financial Services. In just a few years time, our staff created Intranets, Extranets, paperless office solutions, CRM Systems, and other internal solutions to help run ECS Financial Services more efficiently and effectively; helping ECS to become a leader and innovator of the newest technology solutions in their industry. After realizing how beneficial our services and products were to our internal organization, we turned our focus to helping existing ECS Financial Services clients fill their technology voids with our custom solutions. Over the next few years we branched out into other industries, and had created multiple custom software applications and our own eCommerce sites.
The Network Administrator will provide day-to-day hands on support to the organization’s server and end user systems including laptops, desktops, servers, mobile devices and applications.
This position interfaces mainly with internal employees and departments with some interaction with external clients.
Common tasks include troubleshooting user desktop issues, building and configuring new PC’s, performing various updates.
Providing remote support for branch offices. Other areas of responsibility are LAN support, break/fix, software/hardware upgrades, patch management, Anti-Virus management, image management, application installs, user support and training, etc.
• Maintain detailed and up-to-date licenses and hardware/software inventory.
• Laptop/desktop Deployments and Break/Fix/Troubleshooting (Windows and Macs).
• Printer / Fax Deployments and Break/Fix.
• IT Equipment and Supplies Procurement.
• Hardware/Software installs and upgrades.
• Patch/Updates Management.
• User Support and Training.
• Manage IT Department documentation.
• Perform Preventive Maintenance.
• Basic LAN Support.
• Active Directory support.
• iPhone/ wireless devices deployment and support.
• Microsoft Windows Application Support.
• Microsoft Office Application Support.
• Remote user Support.
• VPN access Support.
• Desktop Security.
• AntiVirus Management and Support.
• Other duties may be assigned.
• Basic knowledge of WAN/LAN networking.
• Desktop and Laptop Break/Fix experience.
• Knowledge of remote diagnostics tools.
• Mac OS experience a plus.
• Desktop Security Best Practices required.
• Experience in Routers / Firewall / Backup Solutions / Virtualization a plus.
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a related field or IT related degree and/or combination of directly related work experience commensurate to 2-5 years experience.
Click Here for More Details & Apply https://careers.liventus.com/JobHome/JobID_9/Network%20Administrator